What Makes Us Unique
We offer three fully-staffed locations for your convenience. Each of our offices integrates all three professional eye care levels so that comprehensive care can be delivered in each location.
Ophthalmologists (Eye M.D.s)
Opticians (Optical Shoppe)
Our eye care professionals are among the most extensively trained in the Central Jersey area. In addition to our 3 fully equipped offices, we have developed the following ambulatory treatment centers for specialty care:
- Wills Laser Vision at Princeton: Designated a Center of Excellence for LASIK by Wills Eye Hospital
- Surgery Center of Central NJ: An Ambulatory Surgery Center for cataract, glaucoma and corneal transplant surgery managed by Wills Eye Hospital
- Eye Surgery Princeton: A Medicare-certified Ambulatory Surgery Center for Laser Eye Surgery and Oculoplastic Surgery
- Retinal Diagnostic and Laser Center
- Glaucoma Lasers and Diagnostics Center
Routine eye exams are essential in protecting healthy eyes and maintaining optimal vision. A comprehensive eye examination can help detect a variety of diseases and conditions, which can often be controlled or corrected.
Corrective lenses, whether glasses or contacts, are worn by millions of people for clearer vision. Each of our three offices is equipped with an Optical Shoppe, offering one of the widest selections of designer frames and contact lenses in the area. Our opticians and optometrists are highly trained to offer complete accuracy for your eyeglass prescription and contact lenses.
Many patients now rely on The Princeton Eye Group for laser vision correction, (LASIK.) Our state-of-the-art refractive center, Wills Laser Vision at Princeton, has been designated as a Center of Excellence” by the world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital of Philadelphia due to our superior surgical skills. Each of our LASIK surgeons also offers personalized, individual consultations at no charge to determine if you are a candidate for LASIK or other refractive procedures.