IntraLase 100% blade-free LASIK is considered to be the new standard of quality and safety in LASIK and the only technology to provide patients with a 100% blade-free experience. It has been clinically proven to be the safest and most accurate LASIK procedure available.
All Laser — No Cutting
For patients who have had reservations about conventional LASIK because it involves the use of a blade, the IntraLase FS laser is truly an option worth considering. IntraLase FS is an all-laser, 100% blade-free LASIK procedure delivering unprecedented safety and better overall vision.
The IntraLase method replaces the hand-held microkeratome blade used in creating LASIK corneal flaps with a computer-guided, ultra-fast femtosecond (fem-to-second) laser. The IntraLase FS laser has been clinically proven to take many patients to 20/20 vision and beyond. The advantages of the 100% blade-free IntraLase method are significant and include:
- BETTER VISION: Patients achieve statistically better vision with LASIK using the IntraLase method in many cases better than 20/20.
- IMPROVED SAFETY: Virtually eliminates potential flap complications.
- THINNER FLAPS: Patients previously not considered to be candidates for LASIK due to thin corneas may now be treatable with the IntraLase method.
Combining 100% Blade-Free LASIK with the Allegretto Perfect Pulse Laser
Unlike other lasers that focus solely on the front center surface of the cornea, the Allegretto Perfect Pulse laser addresses the unique 3-dimensional shape of your cornea. This advanced eye tracking and treatment enables us to minimize distortions that affect glare and night vision.
Your eye movements are tracked and mapped every few milliseconds to allow the internal mirrors of the Allegretto Perfect Pulse laser to align precisely with your cornea’s imperfections. The beams of light sent from the laser are strategically released to your cornea as the position of your eye movements change from millisecond to millisecond delivering 40 times greater frequency of the pulses of light for superior accuracy and unmatched precision.
The advanced technology of the Allegretto Perfect Pulse laser provides us with the capability to produce larger optical zones, which means better results for patients with night vision issues and for patients with large pupils. Your pupil adapts to darkness by growing larger to allow in more light. The expanded optical zone enabled by the Allegretto Perfect Pulse laser compensates for these changes and provides better night vision than ever before.
As trusted physicians, we have embraced this new technology to offer you the very best of care. In addition to the benefits of IntraLase 100% blade-free LASIK, the Allegretto Perfect Pulse laser also provides:
- ACCURACY: We are able to use the Allegretto’s advanced eye tracking system to measure light as it passes into the eye and then is reflected back. This creates an optical image of the eye, showcasing its flaws, allowing the laser’s 40 times greater frequency of the pulses of light to correct imperfections with superior accuracy and unmatched precision.
- CUSTOMIZATION: As a result of these exacting measurements, we can now customize the LASIK procedure according to your unique vision correction needs like never before.
- SATISFACTION: Clinical results report both near- and far-sighted patients noted
improvement to light sensitivity and night driving glare. The vast majority of patients report vision at least as well as, if not better than the vision they had with glasses and contacts before treatment.
IntraLase 100% blade-free technology is clinically proven to be safer and most accurate. With the addition of an ultra-sensitive tracking system and the Allegretto laser you get superior accuracy and unmatched precision. Wills Laser Vision at Princeton is the only center in this area with these advanced capabilities for LASIK.
The time is now. You don’t have to delay your dream of ridding yourself of glasses and contacts. Special payment plans and financing options are readily available through our office.